To our Veterinary Angels Family,
In order to keep you and our staff safe we are implementing the following so that we can continue to serve your pets needs:
1) We request that all employees and clients clean their hands upon arrival. Avaguard Surgical hand sanitizer or a soap wash will be provided. Proper hand washing guides will be displayed in all bathrooms.
2) We are increasing the frequency in which our facilities are sanitized. Any requests for material—brochures, business cards, etc. will be fulfilled via mail.
3) We are asking clients with non-urgent/life-threatening appointments to reschedule their appointments if they feel sick. We will be taking drop-off appointments when necessary.
4) We ask that all clients refrain from shaking hands or hugging our staff.
5) We are removing all pens, coffee bar, snack, and promotional items from the lobby. They will be available upon request. We’ve also discarded all magazines and reusable reading/entertainment material.
Currently, there is no evidence, per the CDC, that pets can become infected with Covid-19. For the latest information, we encourage you to check these websites:
- https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for- public/myth-busters
Our Mission is to See You Both Enjoy Many Years of Friendship with One Another.
Please call us with any concerns or questions. 818-865-1800